NEW POLICY ON REDUCED CREDIT FOR ADVANCED Ph.D. STUDENTS
The Graduate School-New Brunswick requires a minimum of 72 credits for the Ph.D. Once a student has passed his or her qualifying examination the minimum billable registration required is one research credit per semester. Students are encouraged to time the enrollment for credits so that they avoid accumulating more than the 72 total credits required when they complete their degrees.
Graduate Student Forms
All Chemistry and Chemical Biology Students:
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology Ph.D. Good Standing
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology Ph.D. Checklist
- Rotation Request Form
- Research Advisor Request Form
- Ph.D. Advisory and Thesis Committee Selection Form
- IFRP-OFRP Candidacy Form
- Application for Admission to Ph.D. Candidacy
- Ph.D. Departure Form
- Progress Report Advisory Committee Meeting
Graduate School New Brunswick Forms and Info:
- Checklist for Master’s Degree
- Checklist for Master’s Degree with Thesis
- Checklist for Ph.D. Degree
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology Catalog
- Guidelines on Use of Prior Works
Additional information and forms can be found on the Graduate School New Brunswick website.
TA/GA Employee Health Benefits:
For questions regarding health benefits and enrollment please contact Rutgers Human Resources at 848-932-3990 or visit the Human Resources website.