The 7th International Conference of the Africa Materials Research Society will be held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, December 8-13, 2013. The Conference will focus on broad materials research themes (noted below), including some of special interest to Africa. The Conference also will provide an opportunity for policy, education and networking dialogue, and help define challenges and future priorities for materials research and development. There will be strong regional student participation.
- Materials for Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Life, Health and the Environment
- Basic Materials and NanoScience
- Computational Materials Science
- Metallurgy, Foundry, Processing and Infrastructure
- Materials Education and Networking
Abstract submission: Abstract submission is open through September. See Conference webpage for details.